It's like having Bank of Floyd in your back pocket.
With Mobile Banking from Bank of Floyd, you can access your accounts securely anywhere, anytime from your smartphone or tablet. Take advantage of online banking and bill pay features easily through any mobile browser. You can even get account updates via text messages and deposit checks to your account remotely.
Within a few seconds, you can securely:
- View your balances and recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills (via the app and browser only)
- Deposit checks using our Mobile Check Deposit functionality (see tips below)
- Locate our nearest branch, ATM or TellerVision
With multiple layers of authentication required, Mobile Banking helps ensure your information and identify stay safe and secure.
Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled for our Internet Banking service. Just login to your account on your computer or tablet (you’ll need to have your mobile phone available during the enrollment process).
Visit our Online Education Center for detailed enrollment instructions or stop in your local branch, and we'll be happy to get you up and running. Please note message and data charges may apply depending on your mobile plan.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign and endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the number to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Take photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when taking your photos (try not to get too much of the surrounding area).
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check, and hold it as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check, including all four corners, is visible and in focus.
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check and the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.